Shipping and Warranty Policies
Shipping Policy FAQ’s and Warranty Policy
All orders are packed and processed within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holiday’s) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
What are our domestic Australian shipping rates?
Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) using Australia Post or one of our national courier partners. Delivery standard is 2 - 5 days depending on the area which we are delivering to. Flat rate shipping fee of $10 applies to orders shipping being shipped locally to Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane Metro areas and the Central Coast, Newcastle and Wollongong however in most instances we ship nationally across Australia at no extra charges.
Do you deliver locally?
- Free delivery* is available for orders over $80. For orders under $80, we charge $10 for local delivery.
- Deliveries are made from 8am-6pm local sate time Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays). We will contact you via text message with the phone number or email address you provided at checkout to notify you of tracking which you can track the of arrival.
*This excludes Equipment from our https://kingcarloscoffee.com.au/collections/coffee-machine page. When you place an order via our website, the freight charge is not calculated and added to your order online at the time of placing the order. We will advise of freight charges and advise you before your order is processed and payment is received as we must also check stock availability. All deliveries made are to street level or kerb side only. If your delivery is required to go up stairs, in a lift or there is a special requirement involved and King Carlos Coffee is not notified in advance prior to the delivery date, the delivery may be refused by the driver and you will be required to pay a fee to have the goods redelivered. Goods that are shipped on behalf of the client by King Carlos Coffee are not insured unless the client notifies us prior to delivery and pays the appropriate delivery fee to include insurance. King Carlos Coffee is not responsible for goods damaged in transit if no insurance is taken by the customer prior to delivery. We advise you check with your insurance company about Marine Transit Insurance, theft or similar to see if you have this type of cover already prior to arranging delivery of any goods purchased from King Carlos Coffee.
Deliveries are made from 8am-6pm local sate time Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays). We will contact you via text message with the phone number or email address you provided at checkout to notify you of tracking which you can track the of arrival.
Can we order online and pick up in-store?
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at 18 Weston Road Hurstville. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 12 hours of order being placed during business days (COVID-19 business ours have been varied please refer to https://www.google.com/maps/place/King+Carlos+Coffee+Roasters/@-33.9585104,151.1034231,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x26389279e5feae18!8m2!3d-33.9585104!4d151.1034231 for up to opening days and hours). We will contact you via text message with the phone number or email address you provided at checkout to notify you when collection is ready or you may call us during opening hours +61295801300.
Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
I live in another country, do you do international shipping?
At this time, we do not ship to countries outside Australia
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. King Carlos Coffee is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive via text message with the phone number or email address you provided at checkout from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 business day of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
I have a P.O Box can you ship the products to me?
We can ship your order to a P.O Box provided that Australia Post delivery to that area.
Items from our equipment range cannot be shipped to a P.O Box they are; Coffee machines, coffee grinders, PUQ presses and bulky items from our https://kingcarloscoffee.com.au/collections/coffee-machine page must be delivered to a physical address.
What about refunds, inspections, returns, warranties and exchanges?
- We accept returns up to 2 days after delivery**, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +61295801300.
**This excludes Equipment from our https://kingcarloscoffee.com.au/collections/coffee-machine page the terms and conditions are set out below:
In these terms and conditions agreement means any agreement or contract entered into for the provision of goods and/or services by to King Carlos Coffee to the customer.
“King Carlos Coffee” means Green Commodities Pty Ltd 120/ 1 Barratt Street Hurstville New South Wales Australia 2220. The “customer” means any person, firm, company, trust or corporation requiring goods or services from to King Carlos Coffee. “Goods” means goods supplied from to King Carlos Coffee to the customer or purchaser. “GST” means the goods and services tax as defined in a New Tax System (Goods & Services Tax) Act 1999 as amended. “Terms” means these terms and Conditions of Sale.
- The customer wishes to buy goods and services from to King Carlos Coffee.
- King Carlos Coffee has decided to sell and/or provide the goods and services to the customer.
b. Inspection and return of goods
- Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to King Carlos Coffee within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to King Carlos Coffee firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that King Carlos Coffee otherwise accepts the return of goods for credit, such credit will endure for a maximum of twelve (12) months from the date of first sale to the customer of the returned goods and any such return will be liable to a re-stocking fee being not less than 35% of the invoice value of the goods.
- In the event that King Carlos Coffee accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay King Carlos Coffee such costs.
- Nothing in these terms shall oblige King Carlos Coffee to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige King Carlos Coffee to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing shall affect these terms.
- Nothing in these terms shall oblige King Carlos Coffee to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold King Carlos Coffee harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications.
- The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
c. Cancellation of order(s)
No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of King Carlos Coffee and if King Carlos Coffee shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay a cancellation and re-stocking fee being not less than 35% of the invoice value of the goods.
- Unless King Carlos Coffee shall otherwise agree, payment for goods and services must be made in full prior to delivery of the goods or provision of any services. Payment by cheques are not made until the payments under the proceeds of the cheques are cleared.
- Payment terms may be revoked or amended at the sole discretion of King Carlos Coffee by King Carlos Coffee giving written notice to the customer.
- From time to time we may ask that the customer provide photographic proof of identification to verify that the customer is who they state they are, also from time to time we may ask that the customer wait 21 business days prior delivery by way of payment online https://kingcarloscoffee.com.au/ to ensure that the the customer has paid in full and that there will be no charge-back or in some cases fraudulent activity.
e. Passing of property
Until the full payment in cleared funds is received by King Carlos Coffee for all goods to be supplied by King Carlos Coffee to the customer as well as any other amount which may be owing to King Carlos Coffee by the customer:
- Title and property in all goods remains vested in King Carlos Coffee and do not pass to the customer and in the event that goods have been delivered by King Carlos Coffee to the customer and no title to the said goods shall pass to the customer who shall hold the said goods as fiduciary bailee and agent for King Carlos Coffee;
- King Carlos Coffee may without notice enter any premises where it suspects any such goods may be and remove them, notwithstanding that they have been attached to other goods, not the property of King Carlos Coffee and the customer irrevocably licenses King Carlos Coffee to enter such premises without liability for trespass or any resulting damage and indemnifies King Carlos Coffee against all claims, actions, suits and demands brought by any party arising out of such action;
- Subject to, and in accordance with the Personal Property Securities Act 2009, to keep or resell any Goods repossessed pursuant to paragraph (ii) above.
- If the goods are resold, or products manufactured using the goods are sold, by the customer, the customer shall hold such part of the proceeds of any such sale as represents the invoice price of the goods sold or used in the manufacture of the goods sold in a separate identifiable account as the beneficial property of King Carlos Coffee upon request. Notwithstanding the provisions above King Carlos Coffee shall be entitled to maintain an action against the customer for the purchase price and the risk of the goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
f. Risk and Insurance
Any risk in the goods and any responsibility to cover the goods by insurance in respect of theft, damage or otherwise passes to the customer upon the goods being dispatched to the customer or collection of the goods by the customer, the customer’s agent or courier as the case may be.
g. Credit contract(s) or providers that are linked
King Carlos Coffee may from time to time offer credit contracts by financiers to customers;
- The customer acknowledges that they have received a copy of the credit contract from King Carlos Coffee at the time of executing the Terms and Conditions of sale;
- King Carlos Coffee discloses that it may receive a commission from the credit provider for referring the customer to the credit provider;
- King Carlos Coffee has advised the customer to seek their own independent legal advice prior to entering into the credit contract and/or approach a credit provider of the customer’s own choice;
- King Carlos Coffee shall not be liable for any claims for damages arising from the customer entering into any credit contract with the credit provider and the customer shall satisfy themselves of all matters arising from the credit contract and shall indemnify and hold harmless King Carlos Coffee for any damages and losses arising from the credit contract.
h. Waiver and assignment
- No failure by King Carlos Coffee to insist on strict performance of any of any terms in these terms is a waiver of any right or remedy which King Carlos Coffee may have and is not a waiver of any subsequent breach or default by the customer.
- Neither the agreement nor any rights arising under the agreement may be assigned by the customer without the prior written consent of King Carlos Coffee which it may give or refuse at its absolute discretion.
i. Warranties are subject to these terms:
- King Carlos Coffee at its discretion may repair or replace any goods to remedy any failure due to faulty workmanship or materials, provided that such goods may have acceptable variance (as determined by King Carlos Coffee).
- The customer acknowledges that any warranty given in respect of plant and equipment is the warranty of the manufacturer of the goods and that King Carlos Coffee is not responsible for such warranties and gives no warranty of its own in respect of the said goods;
- King Carlos Coffee, or its representatives, being given access to the goods for the purpose of inspection and rectification of any claim;
- The customer not having repaired or undertaken to repair the goods without the prior authorization of King Carlos Coffee nor altering the goods in any way;
- The customer having used and maintained the goods in accordance with the manufacturer’s or importers recommendations, their failure not being the result of incorrect or poor maintenance by the customer;
- The customer acknowledges that in most cases the manufacturer’s or the importers warranty only covers part(s) and in most cases service call out(s) and service rates are additionally charges.
- The customer acknowledging that it has not relied upon any advice given by King Carlos Coffee, its agents, servants, representatives or employees in relation to the suitability for any purposes of the goods.