- Only collect, use and disclose personal information about you that is required in the provision of information about or the promotion or delivery of our services or such services ancillary to or necessary for those services; administration of our business; business analysis; or to meet any legal obligations imposed on us (Purpose)
- Only disclose your personal information to third parties for a Purpose and with whom we have entered into an agreement that gives you (or that the law requires to give you) at least the same level of protection to your personal information as we do.
- Only use de-identified information for any statistical or other analysis or similar research purposes.
- Use only fair and lawful ways to collect personal information. Sometimes we may need to collect information from third parties regarding credit worthiness or prior work history and reference checks.
- Collect personal information directly from you if it is reasonable and practicable to do so.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We recommend you notify us if you change your address or contact details as soon as possible. This will help us to maintain your privacy by ensuring that any communications are sent to the correct postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- Take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if we no longer need it for any purpose.
- On request, we will give you access to the personal information we hold about you. If any personal information we hold about you is out of date or inaccurate, we encourage you to let us know, and ask us to correct it. If we cannot deal with your request, you will receive our reasons in writing.
- Our website offers a regular email generated to advice members of new products and promotions on offer from King Carlos® Coffee and Tea.
- When you register to shop or to submit an enquiry, any personal information provided, such as email and delivery address, phone numbers, birth dates etc, will remain strictly confidential.
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order
details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order
within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Australia post within
3 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a
7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at
email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been consumed, worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. King Carlos® Coffee and Tea will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- We may be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- Authorised by law;
- To investigate an unlawful activity;
- Required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or
- Necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person's life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
- Website www.kingcarloscoffee.com.au (and all pages therein)
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. We analyse our web site logs to improve the relevance of content featured on the site. While these logs are IP identifiable, no attempt is made to link them with any individuals that browse the site.
- This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the information handling practices or content of these external sites but we do endeavour to monitor these sites to ensure that they are appropriate to our site, its visitors and members.
- We also maintain several email lists to keep subscribers informed about areas of specific interest. Individuals must request to join our mailing lists by signing up through our web site. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- If you want to complain about an interference with your privacy by us, you can call us on +612 95801300, or write to Suite 120, 9 Croft Ave Hurstville, NSW Australia 2220 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- King Carlos® Coffee and Tea Australian Business Number (ABN) 89068113292; please write to us at; suite 120, 9 Croft Ave Hurstville, NSW Australia 2220
Wholesale Terms and Conditions of Trade
The Terms and Conditions of Trade between Green Commodities trading as King Carlos Coffee Australian Business Number: 14621141848 (the Company) and the Customer.
1.Agreement All orders placed by the Customer are subject to acceptance of the Company’s Terms and Conditions of Trade as stated hereafter, and as amended from time to time. By receiving delivery and/or supply of all or a portion of the goods, the Customer is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of Trade and to have agreed that they apply to the exclusion of all others. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions of Trade will only be valid if specifically accepted in writing by the Company.
2.Credit Terms Invoices are issued upon delivery of goods and payment terms are cash on delivery or electronic funds transfer or bank cash cheque. The Company reserves the right to charge liquidated damages at an equivalent annual rate of interest of 12% if payment is not received by the due date. The Customer accepts liability for any costs and expenses the Company may incur in the collection of any debts outstanding, including but not limited to, debt collection fees and legal costs (on an indemnity basis). Any payments received from the Customer on overdue accounts will be applied first to satisfy interest which may have accrued, second to reasonable expenses and legal costs, and then to principal.
3.Pricing and GST Prices are determined according to the Company’s Price List on the day of ordering, unless otherwise agreed. Packaging is subject to GST, coffee and raw ingredients are not subject to GST. If applicable, GST will be charged at the time of invoicing.
4.Orders Subject to the following, all orders must be placed by 4pm on the day prior to delivery, which will be once a week delivery and be subject to Customer area delivery days. All orders for delivery on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays will not be delivered on those days and be delivered on the next delivery day for Customer area. Customers are obliged to organise a safe delivery area and notify the Company of the exact location of delivery in advance.
5.Cancellation of Orders Cancellation of orders over $200 requires 24 hours’ notice.
6.Handling Fees For all orders over $150 delivery is free inside the Company’s designated delivery area. Orders less than $150 will be charged a handling fee of $20 per order (excl. GST). Orders less than $150 will not be accepted.
7. Risk and Ownership The Customer shall bear all risk of loss or damage to goods upon delivery. The Company is not responsible or liable for lost or stolen goods which have been delivered at the Customer’s directions. Any replacement goods supplied by the Company must be paid for in full by the Customer (including courier fees). Notwithstanding the above, title to all goods shall only transfer to the Customer upon payment in full of all monies owing by the Customer to the Company.
8.Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) This agreement is a security agreement in writing for the purposes of the PPSA and the supply of goods by the Company to the Customer is potentially a registrable security interest under the PPSA. If requested to do so by the Company, the Customer will promptly execute all documents and do all things reasonably required by the Company to ensure that the security interest constitutes a perfected security interest pursuant to the provisions of the PPSA.
9.Claims All goods should be inspected on arrival or as close to delivery time as possible. Any damages or shortages must be reported to the Company before midday on the day of delivery. Damaged goods must be returned via our delivery driver within 2 days, unless alternate arrangements are made with the Company.
10.Liability No warranties except those implied and that by law cannot be excluded are given by the Company in respect of goods supplied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and where it is lawful to do so, any liability of the Company in connection with goods ordered by the Customer is limited to the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, or the cost of replacing the goods, or obtaining equivalent goods.
11.Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions of Trade shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australian state you trade in that is the trading address and the parties consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state. Notwithstanding that any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Trade may prove to be illegal or unenforceable pursuant to any statute or rule of law, or for any other reason, that provision is deemed omitted without affecting the legality of the remaining provisions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
12.Failure to Act The Company’s failure to enforce or insist upon the timely performance of any term, condition, covenant or provision in these Terms and Conditions of Trade, or the Company’s failure to insist upon timely payment of monies when due, or to demand payment of any charges or fees which accrue, or any extension of creditor forbearance under these terms, shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default, or a waiver of the Company’s right to demand timely payment of future obligations or strict compliance with these terms.
13.Right to Privacy The Customer and each of the signatories to this agreement hereby acknowledge that their statutory rights to privacy have been drawn to their attention and give the Company permission to obtain consumer or commercial information, permitted by the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.They acknowledge and hereby consent to the Company’s participation in any or all of the following practices in their assessment, acceptance, management and collection of monies payable or recoverable under transactions contemplated between the Customer and the Company: (a) Give a credit reporting agency the following personal information:(i) identity particulars (subject to limitations imposed by legislation).(ii) the fact that the Customer has applied for credit(iii) the fact that the Company is a current provider to the Customer. (b) Receive consumer credit reports from credit reporting agencies and use that report for the purpose of:(i) assessing an application made by the Customer for commercial credit. (ii) the collection of payments that are overdue in respect of commercial credit provided to the Customer by the Company.
14. Intellectual Property King Carlos Coffee limited or not limited and all it companies reserves all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the terms and conditions and or agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, and domain.
15. Payment Methods Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) must be deposited to King Carlos Coffee nominated account within seven working days of the delivery invoice- If payment is not received by the due date, deliveries will be suspended or payment will be required as cash on delivery (COD).