TAKE YOUR ESPRESSO TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PERFECTLY TEXTURED MILK
- Start with fresh, cold milk that has a high fat content. Whole milk or 2% milk works best for latte art.
- Pour the milk into a stainless steel pitcher. The pitcher should be clean and free of any residue.
- Place the pitcher of milk under the steam wand of the espresso machine.
- Turn on the steam wand and bring it close to the surface of the milk, but not touching it.
- Position the steam wand at an angle so that it creates a whirlpool effect in the milk. This will help to evenly distribute the heat and create a smooth, velvety texture.
- As the milk begins to heat up, lower the pitcher so that the steam wand is just below the surface of the milk.
- Continue steaming the milk until it reaches a temperature of around 140°F to 150°F. Use a thermometer to check the temperature.
- Once the milk reaches the desired temperature, turn off the steam wand and tap the bottom of the pitcher on a hard surface to remove any large bubbles.
- Swirl the milk in the pitcher to create a smooth and glossy texture.
- Pour the textured milk into your espresso shot to create latte art.
The Barista Milk Frothing Jug
Coffee pitcher, made for baristas, helps creates silky smooth milk when foaming milk. Available in several different milk jug sizes. As coffee professionals, King Carlos Coffee recommend this as a the best barista milk jug. Stainless steel milk jug.
Stainless Steel Milk Jug
Ideal for at home or in the cafe designed by real baristas in the speciality coffee industry. Featuring a refined spout perfect for latte art resulting in a precision pour for the training or expert barista. With an entire stainless steel body and handle, our professional milk jug is built to last.
Measurements are important to decrease milk waste and save your cafe money. The measurements take the guess work out of pouring your milk and improves your baristas efficiency. Think of it this way: If you make 250 cups a day you could save a bottle of milk each day which would save you over $1000 in wasted milk a year!
Barista Jug Features
- 1mm thick food grade stainless steel body
- Thicker steel provides a great weight and professional feel.
- Professional spout resulting in smooth pouring for latte art.
- Comfort handle