MAKING CLASSIC STOVETOP COFFEE FOR RICH, BOLD FLAVOURS
- Choose the right stovetop coffee maker: A high-quality stovetop coffee maker will help you achieve the perfect cup of coffee.
- Select the right coffee beans: Use freshly roasted beans, like King Carlos Coffee Roasters to get the best flavour.
- Grind the beans just before brewing to ensure maximum freshness.
- Add water: Fill the bottom of the stovetop coffee maker with cold water.
- Add the coffee: Add the ground coffee to the coffee basket.
- Heat the coffee maker: Place the coffee maker on the stovetop and heat it over medium heat.
- Brew the coffee: Allow the coffee to brew for several minutes, until it has reached your desired strength.
- Remove from heat: Once the coffee is done brewing, remove the coffee maker from the heat.
- Serve the coffee: Pour the coffee into your favourite mug and enjoy.
- Clean the coffee maker: After use, clean the coffee maker to keep it in good condition.
The Classic Italian Coffee Maker
The Grosche Moka Pot is the classic stovetop espresso maker. To produce fine espresso, you only need coffee, water, and a stove. You can take your beverage a step further by steaming some milk and making yourself a latte or flat white.
This moka pot is designed to force water vapor through ground coffee to produce Italian espresso in minutes. With air and coffee oils interacting with this intensity, a velvety crema forms a layer atop the rich espresso.
The body is made from aluminum alloy, a food safe and durable material that won’t taint the flavour of your espresso. King Carlos Coffee suggest sticking to warm water and soap for cleaning, and advise against using steel wool or a dishwasher.
Easy to use Stovetop Coffee Maker
Technological simplicity and classically designed elegance have made the Grosche Moka Pot genuinely iconic since its debut in the early 1930s. Verna has made over 200 million of this stovetop coffee percolator in the years since, and coffee lovers the world over have been enjoying coffee with an Italian accent.
Grosche makes one of the best stovetop coffee makers in Australia. Our range of stainless steel moka pot sizes satisfy all coffee lovers: from large cafes, to smaller home brewer setups.