ZM features sets of burrs specifically studied and designed to grind either filter coffee or espresso. The lowest coffee retention ever seen, <0.45g.
Download the Mazzer ZM Brochure HERE
- 1 bean you grind, 1 bean you get ground
- Perfect burrs parallelism to get perfect particle size distribution of coffee grounds
- Low r.p.m. with excellent grinding speed keep coffee grounds cooler to preserve coffee flavour and taste compounds thanks to ZM’s ventilation system with electronic control and also low RPM (rotation per minute) 900 (50Hz) r.p.m. – 1050 (60Hz) r.p.m. Micrometrical grind adjustment mechanism to get
- Maximum precision
- 20 pre-programmed grind settings recordable on the control panel via LCD display
- Smart knob to navigate the menu
- Grinding Chamber > easy to clean
- On-demand dosing capability Adjustable grinding time
- Secure double safety switch
- Keep your counter spick and span
- With the special patented lockable canister system
- Colour Options: Black, Silver or White
|Grinding burrs||Flat Ø 83 mm (ref. 151F)|
|Grinding burrs speed||900 (50 Hz) r.p.m.
1050 (60 Hz) r.p.m.
|Grinding capacity filter
||650 g/min a 50 Hz (1,43 lbs/min)
800 g/min a 60 Hz (1,76 lbs/min)
|Coffee-bean container capacity||0,32 Kg (0,7 lbs)|
|Net weight||35 Kg (77 lbs)|